Friday 17 August 2012

Phewee

I hear we're going to hit 30 degrees today! Hooray....apparently I'm vitamin D deficient so a little bit (or a lot) of sunshine is JUST what the doctor ordered.

Well, it's been a stressful few days here at one half of sosusie HQs, results day came and went and so did my son's first and second choices of university. He's got in to somewhere good and he's happy but we did have a couple of nail biting days.

I'm looking forward to spending the day on the market, relaxing, chatting to customers and other stall holders and hopefully a few friends will pop down. I think I might make a little bit of lemonade to take along to share with friends as we sit on the deck chairs.

I'm about to have a quiet half hour getting on with one of the many projects I'm working on at the moment, a green jumper in Artesano Superwash DK, the photos I have aren't very good and neither are the ones of the jumper that I'm trying to copy so I'll try to sort out some better ones to put up here.

Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment