Monday 21 March 2011

New wool


Thought I'd post a few pictures of some of our wools that are new or that we've taken delivery of new colours in.

A trio of Artesano Arans, a beautiful 50% Alpaca/50% Wool mix yarn. We currently have in stock the three colours pictured - Walnut, Pine and Sunset. Though we can order any of the many other colours on request.

The stunning Fyberspates Scrumptious DK shown here in Water.

Artesano Inca Cloud, 100% alpaca 4ply. The colours are jewel rich and I particularly love the purple shown below.


We have about 10 balls of each colour at the moment and won't be getting any more in stock as Artesano have discontinued the range in favour of their standard alpaca.


Manos del Uruguay Maxima in:
 Red
 Blue
Scrumptious Purple - this is my favourite but we only have one left at the moment.

We've also got a dark/forest green colour but I'm afraid I've not got any in my stock, what we have left is with Marcia.

Again, as with the Arans, we can order other colours on request.




No comments:

Post a Comment