Saturday 19 March 2011

Market on 19th March and a new knitting/crochet group

I went today to a new crochet and knitting group being held at a pub down the road from our stall, I was arrived towards the end of the session and there were four others there. There had apparently been others there earlier, the four that were there seemed very friendly - one I had previously met at the stall a few weeks back - and the group leader is a stylist assistant who seems to have lots of enthusiasm and ideas. I'll post details another time.

For now some close ups from the market today. I will get better at this photography lark but for now I'm just concentrating on posting! It was lovely today, the sun always brings out lots of people and it always feels a bit like a street party to me.

Hat made by Marcia using Artesano Aran/Wool mix

I want this jug for myself!

Cute little booties made by Marcia using, amongst others, our Rooster Baby yarn

Some of the beautiful handmade Kate Halliday buttons we stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment