Monday 23 May 2011

Ravelry linking and weekend stall photos

So this weekend I finally managed to get it on Ravelry so that you can link to our shop page on Ravelry when you put in a project that you're working on using our yarns or when you want to add yarns from us to your stash etc etc. I'm really really happy about that.

Saturday on the market was really good fun, it was a lovely day and there were lots of people out and about. I greatly enjoy being next to Amy who sells excellent plants, I bought practically all her stall on Saturday now I have to plant it all, though I do miss the previous plant guys John and Hugh. The big knitting needles are intriguing people and there were lots of requests to buy some so I'll have to look into a stockist for them or maybe even get some sosusie yarns ones turned!

The big knitting is slowly growing.

The bunting seems to go down very well.

sosusie yarns, Amy's plants, Farmer Teds veg and beyond.

Amy's stall, beautiful plants very well priced.

Stunning Cosmos, I bought these.

No comments:

Post a Comment